Translate

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tuesday: Camel Riding and Rotary Club Meeting


Today, my friends and I got to ride camels in Menera! That was a ton of fun and an experience I will never forget. After that, we headed down to the Bahia Palace. A Moroccan student, Khalid, showed us around the Palace. It was great to learn all about it and view the amazing sights. Next, we headed to the Si Said Museum as planned. Sadly, they were closed today so we had to change some plans around. Our group headed down to see the oldest and tallest mosque. I was very interested in learning all about the building! After that, we headed back home with our host families to enjoy a delicious lunch. After enjoying some time with our host families, we met up again. We attended the Rotary meeting and discussed our exchange here in Marakeech, as well as future plans. I had a wonderful day today and look forward to tomorrow!
RG






Raina
Alfredo
Emily
Nina

Monica

Bahia Palace

No comments:

Post a Comment